I found this activity over at Still Life's blog. Very cool - I had not heard of it, but tried it this morning in an attempt to put off actually starting any of the "things to do" piled up on my desk. Here's my result:
Here's how this fun little activity works:
Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search. Using only the first page of returned images, choose your favorite and copy-&-paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows).
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10.What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name. (note: I don't have a Flickr account, so I just typed in the name I'd probably use if I did)