I have been MIA from my blog and I'm sorry for all 3 of you faithful readers. I have plenty to share, but no pics to accommodate said sharing, so you'll just have to wait until I can properly write about those things. If you guys weren't such high maintenance readers, maybe you'd get the 411 a little faster. ha. I kid you.
Anyway, to whet your appetite, here are some things that have been going on in life and in the brain lately.
1. We're selling a car! Going green (and cheap) and living with one car for about 6 months.
2. Sold both living room sofas and one beloved Restoration Hardware coffee table to make room for...
3. ...A new IKEA sectional sofa has come to live with us.
4. We totally rearranged our living room.
5. I painted my kitchen the most awesome blue-grey shade of paint everrr.
6. We put up faux wood blinds in our front windows. SO much better.
7. We cleaned out the we-don't-know-what-to-do-with-you room.
8. We are dreaming of a kitchen renovation which would provide for eat-in space, turning the room mentioned in #7 into a ....BUTLER'S PANTRY!!!! (Seth's idea. props.), and allowing indoor access from the garage to the kitchen. Oh...one day this might happen.
9. Got a new coffee table.
10. Got 2 new bookshelves.
11. We are determined to lose some weight up in here! Walked 3 miles last night!
12. I'm looking for a new job. Anyone know any Real Estate Attorneys?
13. Want to paint bedroom same gorgeous blue from kitchen.
14. Want to paint dining room (again).
15. Want and need to paint downstairs bathroom.
16. Have spring plans to jazz up back porch including putting railing up on the 2 stairs we have, painting a faux rug or pattern the porch, and buying a love seat and some comfy furniture.
17. Hunting for plants and shrubs for the front "natural areas" (as Seth calls them) since we dug up our CMs last year.
18. Organizing and cleaning out the garage.
19. Visting Salem girls in March. There are 16 kids between 9 of us. 3 on the way. 19 total. Not a one of them belongs to us.
20. Buying 2 new cars. (I hope!)